The Corporate Treasurer Awards: 2016 – Now Open
Another year has passed and the The Corporate Treasurer is again set to reward the region’s top treasurers, CFOs, bankers and service providers and their efforts in providing safe and efficient management of company money.
The Corporate Treasurer is now inviting all treasurers, CFOs, vendors and financial institutions working in Asia to tell us what they believe to be their most remarkable treasury transactions of the year, highlighting innovation and good old-fashioned service provision.
As always, the major categories comprise:
- Asia’s finest treasury & trade finance strategies
- The region’s best transaction banks by country and by service
- Our coveted Marquee Treasury Awards, for the best individuals in the business
- Voice of the 1000
The submissions deadline is December 12. The official awards ceremony will be held in Singapore on March 9, the finale of our 3rd Annual CTWeek conference starting March 8.
When you are ready to submit your awards, please email [email protected].
If have any questions relating to the methodology and the criteria, please click below on the right-hand side for the full breakdown. Please save this document.
- Financial institutions are now invited to enter submissions for “Best Bank” in each territory by studiously evaluating the provision of cash management, trade finance and risk management services.
- We are proud to continue to work with East & Partners Asia and the creation of a unique ranking-based awards – Voice of the 1000 – based on customer satisfaction ratings of the key trade finance and transaction banking services offered throughout Asia-Pacific.
The awards and rankings will be announced online in mid-January, with a full write-up following shortly after.
Comprising three events and an exclusive awards dinner held in Singapore, CT Week (March 8-9) will be the biggest gathering of multinational CFOs and treasurers in the region.
CT Week culminates with the awards, where the industry’s best will be identified by their peers and clients and recognised at our exclusive dinner event. To see the winners on the stage for our 2015 event, click HERE
For further enquiries, contact the editorial director at: [email protected], or +852 3175 1997