Corporate Treasurer Awards 2018: Now Open
Increasingly, treasury functions are moving to centre stage in large companies.
The forward-looking corporation today recognises the importance of treasury, not only in the reduction of operational risks and protecting assets but also in generating ‘alpha’ – the term used to describe an investment strategy’s ability to beat the market.
Redefining treasury – once thought of as merely a back office function – in a demanding and challenging business environment requires skill, foresight and knowledge.
As companies seek to streamline and automate the treasury function, CorporateTreasurer rewards the region’s top treasurers, CFOs, bankers and service providers for their skill, innovation and efficiency in managing this process.
CorporateTreasurer is inviting all treasurers, CFOs, vendors and financial institutions in Asia to tell us who they think is the best of the best in the region this year. We invite submissions and nominations from: treasurers, CFOs and their teams, bankers, consultants, technology vendors, accountancy firms and anyone with an interest in supporting the improvement of Asian treasury and finance.
The major categories include:
- Asia’s finest treasury and finance strategies, representing the best in the region
- Asia Pacific’s most trusted service providers and financial institutions
- Our coveted Marquee Treasury Awards, for the best individuals in the business
The CorporateTreasurer Awards 2018 includes three major changes to its categories and its methodology.
1. For the first time, the CorporateTreasurer editorial team will have support from an exclusive advisory board of the region’s highest practising CFOs and treasurers to provide technical guidance and advice. Board members can pitch for awards themselves, but will be recused from the decision-making process for that specific submission.
2. To ensure we capture the very best in the Asia Pacific, we are opening up submissions to all areas that might affect the lives of a treasury and finance department. CorporateTreasurer welcomes all relevant case studies – whether it’s plain vanilla accounting to zero-balance cash pooling – to pitch for Best Treasury & Finance Strategy for 2018. There are no limits to how many submissions can be made and we will select the top 10 strategies to award.
3. To provide the most objective and comprehensive House Awards CorporateTreasurer will survey the region’s top finance and treasury executives to find the most trusted service providers and financial institutions ranging from cash management banks to ERP providers. From this data, and with support of the advisory board where necessary, we will announce providers who have both broad coverage with the region and also provide the best service. Submissions cannot be made for these awards.
The submissions deadline is February 22.
When you are ready to submit your awards, please send them through the award platform.
If have any questions relating to the methodology and the criteria, please click below for the full awards breakdown and criteria. Please save this document.
The awards and rankings will be announced at the official awards ceremony in Singapore as part of our 5th Annual CTWeek conference taking place on 24-25 April, 2019, at the Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore.
Comprising treasury events and an exclusive awards dinner held in Singapore, CT Week remains the largest gathering of multinational CFOs and treasurers in the region.
CT Week culminates with the awards, where the industry’s best will be identified by their peers and clients and recognised at our exclusive dinner event. To see the winners on the stage for our 2017 event, click HERE
For further enquiries, contact the editor at: [email protected]